Thursday, June 5, 2014

Choices

So in my free time this morning I watched this video.  It was me, this seemingly perfect life on the outside but inside there was so much stress and anxiety and anger.  I thought the video  was good saying that hard work does not lead to happiness.  After that I realized it was just a sales pitch.  The woman kept saying "I didnt believe in hocus pocus" yet yeah she does.  She is selling a "magic" way to fix your life.  I continued watching for a laugh.  I thought I believed in the Law of attraction, which I kind of do, but I think I believe in the power of good choices.  Sure cancer is NOT how I imagined my life, but everything after cancer seems to have worked out.  I believe my choices to join the coast guard, marry Brandon, and get my MSW all made my dealing with cancer easier.  Maybe cancer changed my "energetic properties" in the world, but really I just think it was the choices I have made.
http://manifestationmiracle.com/?hop=jp2165

No comments:

Post a Comment