Saturday, May 24, 2014

I am happy DADT is repealed

I pray for a world with greater acceptance of others.  We have national anti discrimination laws which I believe cause more discrimination.  However this post is not about all discrimination it is about the repeal of don't ask don't tell (dadt).  As a service member and spouse of a service member I want to speak up and say I am grateful that Dadt is repealed.  I feel everyone is speaking up against it, but I think if there are people out there who support its repeal like me because people are generally caring humans but humans fear being different and don't want to go against the grain.  The military is all about the grain so no one will speak up.  It is not against ucmj to say "I am ok with the repeal of dadt" because fact is, it is repealed.  I don't know if I am the first to say this but yes, I am ok with working with homosexual people at work because at the end of the day we are all just people.  I pray that the acceptance of all in the military, including homesexuals, will lead to acceptance of woman as well, thus reducing the disgusting amount of closet sexual abuse and racism that occurs. Sexual abuse and racism are happening but no one speaks out.  I am speaking out!! 

God Bless America.  America stop being selfish and jealous of others. 

"For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work".
James 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment